- CINET, the International Committee of Textile Care, is the umbrella organization pooling national textile care associations. These national associations consist of professionals of the textile care industry. Said national associations are Effective Members with full voting rights.
- CINET also includes Associate Members that reinforce the organization through their professional expertise. These are mainly research institutes and technical centers of three continents: Europe, America and Australia. Their voting rights are both consultative and advisory.
- Also, CINET has thrown open its doors to Individual Members, e.g. major drycleaning, industrial laundry chains/businesses.Their voting rights, too, are both consultative and advisory.
To become a well structured, strong and reputed international umbrella organisation for the professional textile care cleaning and laundry industry to consumer and business-to-business.
What is CINET´s purpose?
CINET´s international purpose is as follows:
- representing the textile care industry;
- promoting the interests of professionals at all levels and more particularly with regard to administrative, environmental, welfare and tax laws and regulations;
- taking any actions designed to promote the industry.